There’s nothing quite like freshly made chocolates. Whether you’re celebrating the holiday with a batch of chocolate-covered cashews or reaching for another sweet, our community has plenty to offer. We may be traveling through a rocky road right now, but these local sweets are sure to put a smile on your face.
- As a fine arts gallery owner for over 30 years with a love of both art and chocolate, owner Cherri Emery turned her passion for chocolate into a business and opened up Cherri’s Chocol’art right here in Kalamazoo.
- Don’t settle for any old box of chocolates. Confections with Convictions specializes in truffles hand-crafted with fair trade organic chocolate from original recipes by chocolatier Dale Anderson. They also carry vegan chocolates and caramels, too.
- There’s no better way to keep yourself from going “nuts” than by indulging in some nuts. Heilman’s selection of nuts, mixes, brittles, and chocolates is guaranteed to delight.
- The perfect couple for many, chocolate and coffee are Five Lakes’ specialty. If you’re looking to add a little something extra special to go with one of the house specialty blends, we suggest a pecan caramel patty or chocolate covered pretzel stick.
- Skip the traditional box of chocolates and indulge in something else sweet. MacKenzies’ Bakery serves up an amazing array of freshly-baked desserts including cheesecakes, cakes, and brownies.
- Featuring a wide selection of candy and soda, Rocket Fizz has hundreds of sodas from microbreweries all over the world plus almost every candy ever made.
- You’ll feel like a kid in a candy shop when you enter the doors (or website these days) of Veni’s Sweet Shop. Beyond chocolates, handmade sweet selections include rock candy, salt water taffy, fruit slices, malted milk balls, and licorice.