During the pandemic, more than half of Americans were reported to drink at least one cup of coffee a day. If you’re one of those folks who can’t get your day going without your cup of joe, we understand your struggle. While it’s near impossible to replicate your favorite coffee shop order at home, you can at least use the same coffee grounds. Check out our favorite local roasters like Factory Coffee or Ron’s Beans keeping the beans rolling when we need it the most.
- Providing roasted to order coffee beans, Three Rivers Coffee Company is a service-disabled veteran-owned company with a mission to provide the community with amazing coffee and help put veterans to work.
- What began as a fundraiser has transitioned into a business for local artisan coffee roaster company Ron’s Beans. At least 10 percent of every item sold still goes to support the Make-A- Wish Foundation.
- Paying attention to detail at every step of the process, Water Street Coffee works closely with its importers and farmers to select the highest quality beans.
- Using a zero-emissions roaster, Factory Coffee is able to reduce the carbon footprint of every pound of coffee by 90 percent. With an amazing selection and the added ease of a coffee club membership, you can help the environment while you sip from your office.
- Spending time to learn about the distinct characteristics of each coffee variety, Kalamazoo Coffee Company roasts with the intent to bring out each unique flavor. Talking about uniqueness, have you seen their branding?
- Born from a love of coffee and community, Greenglass Coffee Company celebrates each coffee’s unique story by specializing in single-origin coffees.
- Founded by two brothers on a mission to change the world with amazing libations from beans, Van Buren Coffee Company roasts up fair trade and direct trade coffees. It also offers cause coffees to support community efforts.
- A specialty coffee roaster with a broad offering of single-origin and micro-lot specialty grade coffees, Celery City Coffee Roasters offers washed, natural, honey, wet-hulled, and anaerobic, fermented coffees.