When it comes to good pizza, Kalamazoo really delivers. Whether you’re looking for thin crust or thick, sit down or carry out, meat lovers or veggie extreme you can grab a slice in our region. We’ve boxed them up for you below.
- A treat smuggled straight out of Italy, Bimbo’s has served up slices since 1959 in its family-owned and operated business. Even better, they offer take-home, frozen pizzas.
- The original superfast pizza experience, MOD pioneers the fast-casual concept that keeps you, the customer, in charge of creating your personal artisan-style pizza.
- With names like Brouhaha, Disco Q, or Grizzly Bear, there’s no passing up Erbelli’s innovative gourmet pizzas, custom-made with specialty toppings.
- Sourcing local, fresh ingredients from Michigan farmers, Martini’s makes your family and friends the special ingredients.
- Bring your appetite and friends to Maestro’s for made-just-for-you calzones, hearth-baked sandwiches, and its top 21 all-meat pizza!
- As the fastest growing pizza chain in the U.S. founded right here in Michigan, we have a soft spot in our hearts for Little Ceasar’s, especially those Hot-N-Ready’s.
- From their humble beginnings in Cambria, Italy to today’s locations throughout Michigan, Bruno’s mission is simple: Give customers a product they take pride in.
- Kalamazoo’s original pan-style pizza at Bilbo’s is so fantastic even J.R.R. Tolkien’s words wouldn’t do it justice. Promising Kalamazoo great pizza and experiences since 1976.
- Sourcing ingredients from the pizza homeland itself, Jaspare’s prides itself on taking customers for a culinary tour of Italy right from our region.