The days are ticking away until the sweetest one of the year. If gift shopping isn’t your forte, put down that stuffed animal holding the heart and organize an activity instead. Take a minuet to check out some ideas that are as easy as do-re-mi:
- Step back in time as you motor around the exhibits at the Gilmore Car Museum. You can almost hear the engines roar as you pass by A.J. Foyt’s 1974 Indy car.
- Grab your coat, hat, and loved one’s hand and head out the meet up with the Kalamazoo Curling Club. Join the beginner’s league to get several date nights on the schedule.
- Give the gift of performing arts for the whole family and reserve your spot to hang out with Elsa, Anna, and the entire Frozen crew at Marshall’s Franke Center for the Arts.
- Spend some creative time together while learning something new by taking a class a class at the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts. Bonus: You can make a gift for the next holiday!
- Tell your sweetheart, “You’re the One That I Want” into the month of February by rock ‘n rolling your way to the Kalamazoo State Theatre Grease Sing-A-Long.
- Take your baby off to the ice, ice arena to support cancer research at the K-Wing’s Pink Ice Game. Although we can’t promise that Vanilla Ice will be in attendance, we can assure you that beer, sodas, and hot dogs are all available for $2.