Happy National Burrito Day! To honor this day, we’ve wrapped up all things wonderful happening in our community-including burritos—all with the theme of “B”—of course!
Indulge in this hand-held meal and rest assure that you’ve reached all five food groups. That’s right: Dairy, grain, protein, fruit (we count tomatoes), and veggies can all easily be wrapped up in a burrito. Roll into your weekend by taking a guac on the wild side. So go ahead, celebrate today the easy way and order a burrito or taco (aka an open burrito) to-go from one of these local restaurants:
- Independent, family-owned, and calling Kalamazoo home for more than 20 years, The Big Burrito offers unique, skillet-grilled burritos, tacos, tamales, vegan options, and more!
- Known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and insistence on using quality, fresh ingredients, Riviera Maya has rightfully become a cornerstone in Portage.
- With the belief that people of all cultures deserve real, homemade Mexican food, Quekas incorporates authenticity as the key ingredient in all of its dishes.
- Lolita’s Tacos also brings the burritos and so much more! Placing high on locals’ lists, Lolita’s offers cuisine for one or a family.
- Bringing the fast-casual Mexican restaurant to Kalamazoo, Que Buenos Fresh Mexican Grill delivers quality food at a reasonable price.
- Serving up family dishes, La Pinata continues to focus on authentic Mexican food with the flavors and ambiance of Old Mexico while offering delivery and pick-up.
- Offering carry-out orders, fans of Los Brothers rave about the green salsa and steak tacos as an affordable, delicious option.
- With six different locations in our region, Taco Bob’s has grown over the past 30 years while remaining focused on providing a healthy, delicious dining experience.
- Through the care and inspiration of a local family, La Familia Café serves up authenticity right in downtown Kalamazoo with breakfast and lunch options for all.
- Providing specials everyday during quarantine, Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant celebrates taco Tuesday, everyday with fresh ingredients and delicious recipes.