Fresh, warm donuts are the sweetest fall treat to enjoy for any meal or snack. Who can resist enjoying fresh apple or pumpkin donuts along with a day at the orchard, picking up some fun fall flavors on your way to work to share with your team, or even sweetening up your breakfast? Right now at Sweetwater’s Donut Mill, you can find Octoberfest donuts made with Bell’s Octoberfest beer and pumpkin and apple flavoring. At Gull Meadow Farms in Richland and at the famous Donut Depot at Schultz Fruitridge Farms, warm donuts are flying off the shelves. Donut worry, we picked seven places to find the best fall donuts in the area, and we know you’ll love them dough much.
1. The famous Donut Depot at Schultz Fruitridge Farms serves award-winning cider and freshly baked donuts. Their apple cinnamon donuts are served plain or with cinnamon sugar—they’ll be the apple of your eye.
2. Named one of the best donut “holes” in all of America, Sweetwater’s Donut Mill is one that you donut want to miss. Stop in soon to try a special Octoberfest donut made with Bell’s Octoberfest beer and pumpkin and apple flavoring.
3. The historic Overhiser Orchards in South Haven has hand-crafted mini donuts and fresh cider. On the weekends, you can also enjoy a local food truck!
4. Peace, Love and Little Donuts in Portage has funkadelic mini donuts in a variety of flavors. To celebrate the season, you can enjoy the flavors of apple pie, maple bacon, or s’mores.
5. Husted’s Farm Market and Cider Mill has fall fun for the whole family, with everything from U-Pick to homemade donuts, pies, and caramel apples right in Kalamazoo.
6. In Marshall, Louie’s Bakery is a cornerstone with fresh donuts rolling out of the oven every day. Right now, you can also enjoy homemade pumpkin bread and the famous pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies.
7. Gull Meadow Farms in Richland has award-winning donuts coming in flavors like pumpkin, apple, and plain—both with cinnamon sugar and frosted. They’re crispy, warm, and dreamy!