If the look on your furry friend’s eyes as you close their kennel to head out for a night on the town almost makes you cancel your plans, we have a solution for you! Leash up your hound and invite them to join in for the paw-ty at some dog-friendly places in our region. Bonus! Dog-friendly patios are social-distanced approved.
- Overlooking a dog park and featuring live music and food trucks, The Thirsty Hound is ready to serve up treats for you and your dog.
- Enjoy a glass of vino and take your pet on a fancy walk by meandering through the Fenn Valley Vineyard. Bark on the street is they even offer Vineyard Picnics.
- Featuring craft spirits with locally sourced ingredients, Green Door Distilling Company invites guests and their furry friends to enjoy their beverages over a game of corn-hole in their green space.
- Enjoy the scenery of the South Haven Lighthouse and Harbor with your pawsome friend on hand at the Black River Tavern.
- A socially distanced beer garden with a separate dog entrance and water spout, Dark Horse Brewing Company is a dog and human haven.
- With a resident dog of its own named Molly, the neighborhood pub O’Duffy’s welcomes pets to its patio.