Your current wardrobe may consist of workout gear, jammies, and fuzzy socks, but soon, things will go back to normal. We promise! With a little extra time on your hands, and warmer weather in the air, this is the perfect time to purge your closet and add some new items. While you’re at it, grab some gifts to remind your friends, family, and loved ones you’re thinking of them from afar.
Need more of an incentive? The Kalamazoo Downtown Partnership has set up a gift card stimulus to support downtown businesses. For every $25 gift card you purchase, you will receive a $10 bonus. Check out some of our team’s favorite places below!
- Curate & Co.: This modern gift and lifestyle store is the place to shop for the latest brands and discover hip local artists/makers. Every item Curate & Co. carries is thoughtfully chosen as a beautiful complement to your lifestyle.
- Gazelle Sports: In active pursuit to encourage and celebrate a healthy lifestyle, Gazelle strives for retail excellence with a focus on a never-ending commitment to unmatched product knowledge and creating friendly, positive relationships with communities.
- Kalamazoo Candle Company Marketplace: Beginning with one man and a box of wax, the Kalamazoo Candle Company has expanded to include bath & body products, home decor, gifts, and more—all with a focus on high quality and sustainability.
- Lee & Birch: Featuring a brand new location in Kalamazoo, Lee & Birch provides a personalized shopping experience to each and every customer. Right now, they are offering 30 percent off and free shipping for orders over $75.
- Petals & Postings: For nearly 35 years, Petals & Postings has supplied the Kalamazoo community with gifts, party supplies, greeting cards, and personal shopping. They’re still available by private appointment during this time too!
- Pink Lemonade: Believing in the art of gift-giving and celebrating the little things, Pink Lemonade has a gift for everyone! Check them out on Friday as they plan to launch their online store.
- this is a bookstore: This independent and local bookstore is on a mission to support creative and intellectual communities. With this in mind, this is a bookstore has organized social distancing book subscription packages with closed doors and open hearts.
- Tulips Little Pop-up Shop: The little pop-up shop features gifts, women’s apparel, accessories, and more. During this time, Tulips will ship items or deliver by curbside pick-up so you can continue to get your shopping on.