First National Bank of Michigan (FNBM) was not only made in Michigan, but also made to serve Michigan. Together, its staff currently volunteers with more than 150 area organizations. Everyone at FNBM believes that a healthy community depends on the positive contributions of its members, and that is why they encourage collaborations between the bank, various organizations, and members of the communities they serve.
First National Bank of Michigan accomplished many things during its first 15 years:
- FNBM opened its doors in April 2006 with 10 employees in one location. Today, the bank employs 78 full-time and 12 part-time employees in seven Michigan locations.
- In 2020 alone, FNBM employees donated 857 hours of their time volunteering in the communities it serves. In 15 years, employees logged over 8,000 employee volunteer hours.
- During the last 15 years, FNBM donated over 1.5 million dollars to local organizations working to keep communities safe, inclusive, and prospering.
- Since opening its doors in 2006, FNBM has provided loans to over 1400 local businesses.
- To date, the bank has secured 960 Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans for local businesses totaling over 196 million dollars.
- In 2021, 57 percent of the FNBM workforce is comprised of females. Women hold over 50 percent of management and officer level positions at First National Bank of Michigan.
- FNBM is proud to say that 100 percent of FNBM employees participate in the annual United Way campaign and have done so every year since 2006.
First National Bank of Michigan is looking forward to the next 15 years and continuing to grow. FNBM is committed to the communities it serves, its customers, and the employees who make FNBM a great place to do business.