During a year when adaptability and innovation have been more important than ever, the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University is proud to share how students, alumni and faculty address business issues in creative and meaningful ways.
The 2020 edition of Business magazine includes stories about how the Haworth College of Business gives students premier experiences in all career fields:
- Leading the way: featuring the Center for Principled Leadership and Business Strategy. Imagine no textbooks, no exams, and real-life business issues as a part of everyday learning—that is what WMU’s leadership and business strategy program offers. Recent projects include launching a purpose-driven wine brand and a deep dive into artificial intelligence. A $6.5 million investment in the center and its related academic programs is one of the most significant gifts in the college’s history.
- A future in finance: Eddie Warr has big ambitions for a career in financial planning. He is realizing his dream at Greenleaf Trust, right here in Kalamazoo.
- What’s trending?: Haworth College of Business students share what’s on their minds and how critical experiences have impacted them.
- Alumni perspectives: three WMU alumni speak about making a difference in the business world.
- Plus: stories about student achievements, faculty impact, alumni support, learning in the time of COVID-19, and more.
This year’s edition is available exclusively online. Read or download the full issue of Business.