Get out and explore Southwest Michigan in every season!
Who will see this event?
Young Professionals (57% of our audience is 18-44) who are:
- Smart. 60% have an associate’s degree or higher or attended some college.
- Educated. 42,788 college students attend our region’s higher education institutions.
- Balanced. 51% female and 49% male.
How does it work?
Event Postings cost $50. Postings are live on our Events webpage for 30 days, appear (1) time in FIRST & 42, and receive one (1) social media shout-out.
- Want more? For $500, postings will be live for 90 days, appear (1) time per month in our digital newsletter for a total of three (3) appearances, and receive three (3) social media shout-outs.
- Need something smaller? For $50, your posting will be live on our Events webpage for seven (7) days.
- To get these bigger or smaller options in the works, contact Trisha or check out our FAQ.
Event Postings must be appropriate for our audience. Event Postings may not be hurtful to anyone. Event Postings must be federally legal. Yes, those three musts still leave some businesses caught in shades of gray. We agree: We are in complicated and changing times—a time when the “rules” are always changing. If we cannot serve your request to the best of our ability, we will refund your money.
Contact Trisha or check out our FAQ below.
Need to modify your Event Post? Please allow up to 48 hours for all requests to be completed.