Now that the snow has finally arrived, we can share all our favorite places for hills, thrills, and spills! Don’t stay inside and stew this weekend, check out what our region has to offer:
- Hold onto your hat as you fly downhill at Meyer Broadwalk Park. Enjoy the tubes for a day of high-speed wintry fun.
- At Swiss Valley you can test your skills on a 225-foot ski and snowboard hill. Then, take a break at the Chalet, featuring pub food, drinks, and weekend entertainment.
- Hit the slopes and adventure trails with skis or a snowboard, during day or night! Top off the fun at Timber Ridge Ski Area with a tubing park.
- With 20 runs to test your limits, Bittersweet Ski Area offers slopes for skiers and snowboarders of all levels to test their limits.
- If you can handle the thrill, speed down Echo Valley‘s legendary steep drop on a tube or toboggan.
- With cross-country skiing, 25 miles of dog sledding trail and a 219-site campground, Fort Custer Recreation Area is welcoming to all winter outdoor enthusiasts.
- As Lake Michigan’s ice begins to break, South Haven celebrates at the Ice Breaker Festival with ice sculptures, chili, a cardboard sled race and more. Join them on February 1, 2020.
Ready to race? A winter wonderland awaits at Dr. T.K. Lawless Park with inner tubes, sledding runs, and seven miles groomed for cross country skiing.