Workforce Strategies, Incorporated (WSI) is seeking Staffing Account Managers for their Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and Grand Rapids locations.
Our staffing account managers simply love to connect with others and are naturally drawn to helping people. In this role, you’ll experience these on a daily basis. You’ll use and expand your incredible people skills and leadership talents to deliver exceptional management of your client’s temporary workforce by building strong relationships with not just the client, but their temporary WSI workforce.
Here’s what you’ll love about working with WSI: we understand the power of a positive and fulfilling workplace (after all, we’ve won some awards because of it). We live and breathe it every day, and love helping others experience it too. You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced, and challenging environment that fully embodies the “work hard, play hard” mentality.
As a Staffing Account Manager, your work week will consist of:
- Constant communication between your client and working associates
- Conducting monthly onsite meetings with your client to review account scorecard
- Proactively managing your client’s needs, finding ways to go above and beyond
- Meeting quarterly goals tied to client feedback surveys
- Establishing and nurturing relationships via support, encouragement, coaching, etc.
- Recruiting, interviewing, assessing and selecting potential candidates for open roles
- Communicating new employee onboarding and orientation procedures
Required Skills and Behaviors
WSI would love to talk to you about the Account Manager role if:
- You have previous experience in account management, staffing, or manufacturing/light industrial environments
- You possess a polished and professional demeanor with excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a positive and collaborative work environment yet work well under pressure
- Resilience and thick skin are in your DNA
- Possess strong analytical skills with qualitative and quantitative data and the ability to draw insightful conclusions
- Your customer service skills are a force to be reckoned with
- You have a positive attitude and can shake off stress like a Taylor Swift song
- Multi-Tasking is your middle name
- You can effectively prioritize tasks in your sleep
Successful Account Managers often have a background in:
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Interested? Apply now through WSI’s website All applications require:
THIS JOB POST WAS SPONSORED BY WSI.