Honor Credit Union is not only here to make sure you understand the job responsibilities, but also for you to get to know the culture and values so you can begin living your “I Am Honor” story on your very first day. So, who is Honor Credit Union? Team Honor is made up of outgoing, positive, friendly, and highly experienced individuals that pride themselves on putting the member first to “Provide Solutions for Your Financial Success”. The team lives each day by the core values: Respect, Integrity, Truth, and Fairness. It’s no accident that the branding includes a giant smiley face on everything that is Honor, they are genuinely happy to help. Team members wear jeans because they’re not afraid to jump in to do the work with members and look forward to the next time they can volunteer in our community. Come Be Part Of It!
Do you like to strategize and provide vision to teams all while driving results? Think you can improve Honor Credit Union’s already exceptional hospitality and experiences they provide to members? Honor Credit Union is looking for a Regional Manager to fulfill a full-time position overseeing nine Member Center locations in West Michigan from Kalamazoo to Coldwater.
- Leading the overall member experience team and providing support in areas including sales and service, expense and credit controls, community leadership and meeting financial and compliance standards.
- Drives an exceptional member experience by ensuring all team members act with a high level of hospitality and a sense of urgency. Collaboration with departments such as Marketing, Business Services, Real Estate, Lending, etc.
- Drives a consistent experience and expectations between both physical and virtual channels.
- Provides key insight and shared responsibility for developing short and long term strategic planning goals.
- A commitment to living “I am Honor”
- Act with Urgency and Care – Be the person “they” call first. (aka “I got a person”)
- The Platinum Rule – Treat others the way they want to be treated
- Make the Connection – Genuinely welcome everyone
- Provide a “WOW” experience. Engage and make their experience memorable
- See a Need, Fill a Need – Needs may be known or unrealized
- Help others dream bigger
- Reason over Rules – If a process prevents you from filling a need, take action, and challenge the process to make it better
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or another related field
- Knowledge or experience in budget processes, implementation of area policies, and explanation of company programs and objectives
- Ability to set and utilize system controls to track assets, measure the size and performance of a loan portfolio
- Experience in performance management, including coaching, corrective action, and succession planning
- Ability to assure growth and development by providing support and removing barriers
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills to drive team engagement and build effective teams
- Collaborative results-driven leader
- A creative and self-motivated leader that cultivates innovation
- Professional level of written and oral communication skills
- Must have demonstrated the ability to keep finances in order