West Michigan Cancer Center, Radiation and Surgical Specialties (WMCC) is looking for a Full-time Radiation Oncology Nurse Manager who will fit our core values. WMCC strives to provide compassionate and innovative care in order to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life for our patients.
If you are ready to bring your skills to a pillar in cancer care in our region, apply here today!
The Radiation Oncology Nurse Manager at WMCC is responsible for using clinical expertise to provide timely and effective care to patients and their families as well as developing and implementing processes for nursing in the Radiation Oncology Department. Each day, this manager must STRIVE to make a difference for your co-workers and the patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred or equivalent education plus work experience required.
- Current State of Michigan RN license required.
- Experience working in oncology greatly preferred.
- Experience in supervisory / leadership roles preferred as well.
- OCN Certification is highly recommended after 2 years of employment.
- High degree of integrity to keep confidential all information related to WMCC patients, employees, physicians, and institution-related information.