Miller-Schuring Agency is seeking an experienced career-oriented individual to become an integral part of its independent insurance agency team. With over 25 years of continued annual growth, Miller-Schuring is committed to innovative approaches that grow our business with exceptional people, products, and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a professional image of the agency by managing a segment of personal lines property & casualty business. You will bring your experience in quoting, selling, and servicing insurance products and services to help retain and grow the company’s personal lines book. The ideal candidate will have a degree or college credit in a related field. Preferences will be given to candidates with insurance industry-related designations.
If you are energetic, motivated by achieving goals, and want to be a part of an exciting and growing organization, Miller-Schuring Agency would like to meet you.
Key Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Providing a professional image of the agency to our clients, partners, and the community.
- Work closely with managerial level team members to set and review goals that will allow us to grow, maintain and retain customers.
- Interact with our insurance company partners to seek and create lasting relationships built on quality business, growth, and integrity.
- Preparing and reviewing risk assessments, applications and gathering supplemental underwriting information for new or renewal quoting.
- Managing the process of renewing all accounts in a timely manner, according to agency standards.
- Managing changes and claims.
- Providing assistance with billing inquiries.
- Implementing account rounding procedures.
- Property & Casualty License.
- Insurance Designations a plus.
- A demonstrated desire toward continuing education.