Job Type: Part-time
- Are you high-energy, positive, and goal-oriented?
- Does meeting new people and building relationships energize you?
- Do you identify a solution before there is even a problem?
- Do you possess a burning desire to help people?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic team player to join our team. Southwest Michigan First is looking for a part-time concierge that is an integral part of the team and provides administrative support. The ideal candidate will be dependable, possess strong customer service and office administration skills while maintaining a great attitude and sense of humor in a fast-paced work environment. If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a great opportunity, read on!
The part-time concierge is the first point of contact for internal and external clients. They will manage the front desk responsibilities including but not limited to; welcoming visitors, answer and direct phone calls, provide general support to visitors; provide basic information and solve basic problems with callers and visitors, transmit messages accurately and take necessary follow up actions on behalf of callers, visitors and the Southwest Michigan First team. Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures and perform light day to day administrative tasks.
- Efficient, driven and able to self-manage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with regular disruptions.
- Must execute with the highest attention to detail.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Meeting deadlines on or before schedule is a no-brainer.
- Can work within a team, but not need the team to drive productivity.
- Able to take direction and redirection in a positive manner is expected.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Committed to putting excellence into all work.
- Multi-tasker and passionate about helping others.
- Available from 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday and potentially Friday’s.
Interested? Apply now through Indeed! All applications require:
- Cover Letter
About Southwest Michigan First
Southwest Michigan First is an organization of privately funded economic development advisors who act as the catalyst for economic success in Southwest Michigan. Founded in 1999 on the principle that the greatest force for change is a job, the organization works across all industries throughout the seven countries making up the Southwest Michigan region.
Southwest Michigan First provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Southwest Michigan First complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
THIS JOB POST WAS SPONSORED BY SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN FIRST.