Cornerstone Technologies is seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to fill a position in Marketing and Customer Support.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Writing up, editing, and maintaining documentation (agreements, proposals, lease contracts, etc.)
- Writing, editing, and posting technology blog posts for marketing purposes.
- Creating and running ads
- Maintaining company email signatures
- Email marketing
- Website Updates
- Phone call follow-ups
- Installation follow-ups
- CRM Management – ensuring client information is correct
- Managing Indeed account/Help Wanted Ads
- Managing Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Coordinate the hiring of new team members
- This position is part-time – 15 to 18 hours per week.
- Pay is hourly with incentives based on experience.
- Must have previous marketing experience.
- Job Type: Part-time possible Full-Time Opportunity
Please apply by submitting your resume to Shelly Holmes.