Please visit this link to better understand why our employees rated us a Great Place to Work!
Please apply directly to our website at www.seniorcarepartnersmi.org or send an updated resume to Kristina Norton.
The Director of Marketing & Enrollment provides leadership and direction for the Senior Care Partners PACE marketing and enrollment teams to achieve enrollment and revenue targets. This role will lead the marketing team in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, plans, and activities in support of PACE enrollment initiatives and the enrollment team in the development of efficient and effective enrollment procedures that align with the organization’s growth goals. This position will additionally build trusting and collaborative relationships with internal and external teams to ensure that strategic marketing and enrollment strategies are implemented within the framework of the Senior Care Partners PACE core values and the one and three-year goals outlined in the organization’s Vision Traction Organizer.
Accountability and Key Roles
- Community relations and networking
- Brand awareness
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing processes
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the development and execution of marketing strategies and go-to-market plans that drive growth and consumer engagement consistent with the organization’s short and long term goals.
- Utilizes data, insights, and best practices provided from across the industry to lead the development of comprehensive marketing plans with clear objectives, impactful brand positioning, and a targeted media plan that connects with our target audiences.
- Researches market trends, local competitor positioning, and opportunities to develop aggressive marketing strategies.
- Proactively seeks to understand the impact of all marketing efforts on the organization and works to make comprehensive recommendations and changes as necessary.
- Develops, communicates, executes, and sustains strategic initiatives specific to enrollment activity to achieve monthly and annual enrollment targets.
- Assures compliance with all PACE marketing and enrollment regulatory requirements.
- Utilize the Entrepreneurial Operating System (“EOS Worldwide” by Gino Wickman) business model to drive focus, discipline, and accountability for the teams.
- Keeps key stakeholders updated on marketing and enrollment plans and performance. Participates in strategy discussions and leadership meetings and presents strategy/metrics/reports to key stakeholders.
- Represents the organization in the community within the healthcare industry, the general public, and media.
- Collaborates with outside organizations to establish partnerships and awareness for the services Senior Care Partners P.A.C.E. provides to at risk seniors who may qualify for our program.
- Expected to respond to and participate in after-hour emergent conditions that are deemed such by the CEO.
- Serves as a role model and leader within the organization. Builds relationships with all staff at both centers.
- Must care, support, and collaborate with everyone involved in participant’s care including the participant’s family using the patient-family centered care approach.
- Participates in Board of Directors meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position has supervisory responsibilities over the marketing and enrollment teams, as well as any related contract roles supporting these areas. Direct reports include the Marketing
- Manager and the Manager of Enrollment and Eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study required; Master’s degree preferred. Or equivalent experience in a comparable high-level role with similar knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience effectively leading and managing teams; Leadership Team experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a health or human services or managed care setting.
- Detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates leadership principles throughout the department.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively build team cohesion.
- Effective utilization of data analytical software.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Experience in managing and entering payroll information.
- Well-developed ability to show discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to educate and empower others.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with the frail, elderly, or long term care population.
- Use data to inform change.
- Use rapid cycle change, lean, and other proven strategies to drive effective change.