W-L Molding, a plastic injection molder located in Portage, Michigan, is in need of 15-20 employees; up to 12 for its day shift and up to 8 for the night shift. Pay is $12.00/hour. Interested parties can apply in person or on its career webpage.
The gollowing are minimum requirements for entry level position. M-L Molding believes in growing from within. As employees demonstrate the ability to grow within organization, the W-L Molding team looks forward to providing individuals with vertical mobility within the organization.
Minimum general qualification requirements:
- Basic math skills
- Safety conscious
- Detail oriented
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team member (we are a family!)
- Availability to work overtime if necessary
- Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills are a plus
- High school diploma or GED is plus
- Willingness to attend required training and/or educational classes
- Plastic injection molding experience and knowledge is helpful, but not necessary
Depending on your specific job and your vertical mobility, you may be required to have the ability to do the following:
- Repetitive gripping and grasping
- Bending, twisting or climbing
- Stand, sit and/or walk for long periods
- Lift up to 35 pounds
- Be exposed to high/low temperatures
- Be exposed to plastic product
Apply at https://www.wlmolding.com/careers.html.