- What: Social sustainability initiatives discussion
- When: Tuesday, October 27, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Held virtually via Webex
Join the Western Michigan University (WMU) Haworth College of Business for a virtual discussion about social sustainability initiatives, how a social mission is good for communities and businesses, and cases of social sustainability in action in West Michigan. Presenters will discuss the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on businesses and social sustainability initiatives. The presentation will be held virtually on Tuesday, October 27, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Dr. Tim Palmer, interim chair of the Department of Management and director of the Center for Sustainable Business Practices, Haworth College of Business, Western Michigan University
- Sharon Darby, director of environmental, safety and sustainability, Cascade Engineering, Grand Rapids
- Chris Lampen-Crowell, co-owner, Gazelle Sports, Kalamazoo
This event is sponsored by the WMU MBA program.